2012 Carriage Trade Equestrian Hunt January 1-21
Thank you for your interest in the Carriage Trade Equestrian Hunt, presented by the owner of Carriage Trade, an Equestrian Lifestyle Estate.
The Equestrian Hunt begins on December 1st and runs through midnight on December 21st. Hunters are seeking 20 Horseshoe objects, each containing one or more Equestrian-themed items. The Horseshoes are hidden throughout our estate, which includes Carriage Trade and Carriage Trade North. They may be hidden in shops, public areas or parks, which may include the public areas of the livery and the Welcome Area. They will NOT be hidden in residents’ homes or stalls, so please do not enter residents’ homes or stalls. Repeat: no Horseshoes are hidden in any private homes, stables or stalls.
To hunt successfully, select the Horseshoe and ‘buy’ it for 0L. You will receive a folder cleverly named ‘Object’ in your Inventory.
While you are hunting, please behave with decorum and respect to all visitors and residents. Please do not harass the staff of Carriage Trade during your hunt. We have created lovely prize items, we know you want them, but it takes our joy out of doing the hunt if we are harassed or if you complain about the prizes. If they are not to your taste, you may always leave and discontinue the hunt.
Please do not harass the residents or visitors to Carriage Trade. We seek to keep everyone comfortable whether visiting or living here. Carriage Trade is a roleplay estate, and we ask that you comply with our dress code while visiting with us. We have several appropriate outfits available free of charge in our free roleplay mall the Welcome Area.
While you are in our estate, please observe the following rules: NO nudity. NO profanity. NO sexual roleplay of any kind. NO begging for sex, money, or anything else. NO age play. NO wearable horses. NO children, fantasy or anthro avatars (this means no furries, dragons, etc.). NO weapons or violence of any sort. While in general, we warn visitors once if they are transgressing and send them home, we do eject and ban if our requests are not met. Thank you, and have a happy and fun hunt!
Here are the hunt hints:
1. No, really, I’m welcoming!
2. I’m weighting down the Travelers
3. I always wanted to study anatomy!!
4. This is a unique view for me to watch the horses perform.
5. I’m penciling in some great gifts for Designers!
6. I’m so red hot, I’m smoking!
7. If you skulk here to long looking for me, you’ll make the Royal Guards nervous.
8. I’m part of the clean-up crew…
9. I’m not sure which is worse: the constant wet or the thundering horse hooves?
10. I’m not sure how wise this is.
11. I’ve got a front row seat to all the fashion!
12. Some horses go crazeeee for this.
13. Horses love Vitamin B in this form!
14. Watch out, clumsy! I’m starting to think these roses are actually to mark my grave!
15. How did you KNOW it was my birthday?
16. I’m a paperweight!
18. Some people think this is a natural place for me; I’m not sure how a horse could kick me up here though.
19. The Owl, the Pussycat and ME, we all set to sea…
20. I find this a pleasant view of the rural scene.