The Livery @ Carriage Trade
The livery service at Carriage Trade offers our visitors and guests an opportunity to rent one or more horses for dates, special events, and for just every day riding around. If a visitor wishes to ensure that one or more horses are available for riding, they simply purchase a a 15-minute or 30-minute voucher form our voucher vendor or SL Marketplace.
Call a horse by ‘touching’ its paging board in the livery, and when it arrives, present it with the voucher.
The horse will saddle up, help you get mounted, and take you off for a 15- or 30-minute ride! Of course, horses are available for longer times and you can always request a favorite horse!
Core hours of operation: Sun-Saturday, 7 am SLT to 8 pm SLT. Outside of these hours horses may be available, but no guarantee. Please visit the livery to see which horses are available if you want immediate service.
1. Vouchers are sold in the SL marketplace and the Carriage Trade Livery in the Carriage House. Vouchers consist of no-mod, no-copy tickets. Riders may purchase these vouchers in 15-minuteand 30-minute vouchers. Each Voucher is redeemable for 15 minutes or 30 minutes of riding/person/horse.
2. Vouchers can be used with any of the CT Livery horses that are available to ride.
3. Horses are registered in the livery stable and have a livery prim for paging purposes.
4. Vouchers should be given to the horse at the time of rental. Riders should expect these no-copy vouchers to leave their inventory and go to the horse. The horse must have a voucher before it will leave the livery yard.
5. Horses can accept tips for exceptional service.
6. Riders may request that the horse take the bit or that the rider be given the reins.
7. Please! keep it PG, no verbal or RP abuse of our horses. CT Livery horses are allowed to dump any rider who misbehaves towards them; and that rider’s bad behavior will be logged, sent to management, and the rider’s access removed from Carriage Trade Estate,
8. Play nice, have fun!
****Rules for riders****
a. Keep it PG, please.
b. Must not abuse the horses verbally or in RP (no whipping, smacking, etc.)
c. Horses reserve the right to dismount riders if riders are inappropriate with them.
d. No refunds.
e. May not take horses off estate.
f. May tip horses, although this is not required.
g. May ask horse to give guided tour.
h. Horses respond to voice commands and stay in role, unless otherwise requested.
i. Horses customarily keep control of the reins for novice riders. If the rider wants to have control of the reins, please ask the horse to release them.
****Horses may dismount riders who are behaving badly towards the horse**** “
Behaving badly includes: Inappropriate gestures/text/voice; verbal or physical abuse (RPed or not); any sort of sexual overtures or attempted age play. Any horse experiencing this sort of behavior will immediately dismount the rider, log the offensive behavior in local chat or IM, and send the log to Shenlei Flasheart, Carriage Trade Equerry, for review. There are no refunds to riders who behave badly!
Carriage Trade Management, May 2011