Carriage Trade is pleased to present the first in a series of interactive products for the Water Horse avatar, all proudly PG of course.
The Wettable Silky Mane & Tail sets include the following functionality:
* They get ‘wet’ in Linden water
* They get ‘wet’ in special prim water in Carriage Trade
* The tails flick and move
* The tails are interactive when others touch them
These sets are packaged with 3 mane styles (left, right and both side falls) and a tail. Best of all, the sets come in 28 base colors + faded and burnt options and some are event developed as bi-color (color + white) for a pinto variation. In all, there are 73 color options for these sets, available in 6 different colors sets plus a fat pack of all the colors. the manes and Tails have the following permissions: Copy/no Transfer; Modifiable prims, no mod scripts, modifiable notecard in tail.
Color Packs Available
Using the Tail Interactivity
The new tail is simple to use. Just touch it,and then choose from your choice of menu options to change the direction of movement and the speed of movement.
Others can interact with you by touching your tail. They will receive a menu of options allowing them to tug, bit, brush or pull your tail.
You can change the messages by adding new messages to the notecard in your tail. Just make sure that each message is on its own line.
Add to your equine experience in Second Life! Simply wear your manes & tail equipped with Wettable Technology and gallop into the nearest stream/pond/sea of Linden water. Your mane and tail will immediately loose their fluffiness and darken in color. when you come out of the Linden water, your mane and tail will drip for a bit and then magically dry up!
If you are in the Carriage Trade estate, you get even MORE interactivity, as there are special prim-based ponds, streams and even a shower, all of which will interact with your new mane & Tail. Get a horse bath and end up dripping wet!
Some known issues:
1. Wettable technology will not work correctly if you are saddled or harnessed to a cart. If you had a wet mane before you were harnessed or saddled, you will continue to have a wet mane until you are unharnessed or unsaddled. Same thing happens if you hop on a pose ball – whatever state your mane/tail were in, is the state they will remain in while on the pose.
2. Sometimes the drips won’t ‘turn off’ if your hair dries out. In that case you can either: detach and re-attach your mane/tail; Reset your scripts (Tools>Reset Scripts); or run into a body of water to reset the scripts.
3. You cannot ‘dye’ your hair by recoloring it. Every time your mane/tail gets wet, it is color tinted to make it darker, which will strip any color you add to it through the color picker. Luckily, you have 73 colors to choose from, so this should not be an issue.
4. The Carriage Trade Interactive Water is not available anywhere else and will nto be sold.
5. Need a custom color? We are happy to dye a set just for you for $2,500L/set. Ths incudes ceating special texture colors (just for you) and retexturing all four of the pieces in the Silky Mane & Tail pack.
Get YOUR Wettable, Interactive Mane & Tail at Carriage Trade today!
Full List of Colors in Each Pack
Colors marked ‘faded’ have lighter tips, creating a sunburnt effect.
Colors marked ‘burnt’ have darker tips, creating a sun-faded look at the tops.
Colors marked ‘dark’ have greyed tips.
Colors marked ‘bi’ have white tips, creating a pinto effect.
Flaxen(13) (Great with palomino, light Dun and bright chestnut coats)
Pearl (perfect with the Cremello)
Silver (perfect with the Lighter Shades of Grey)
Grey (11) (Great with darker Shades of Grey and Dapple Greys)
Mid Grey Bi
Mid Grey Faded
Silver Grey Burnt
Silver Grey Dark
Silver Grey Faded
Silver Grey Bi
Sorrel/Chestnut (14) (Good with all sorrels and chestnut coats, some Duns, and some brown coats)
Brite Chestnut Burnt
Brite Chestnut Faded
Blacks (13) (Blacks, Greys, Bays and Browns)
Browns** (14) (good with brown coats, Dun, some chestnuts)