Nightshade is a cute, medieval-inspired witchery of a dress that comes in 6 rich colors and includes 3 skirts and a train, plus flowing sleeves. She features a plunging backline with lace insert and a deep decolletege. She’s perfect for wearing out…or in.
- USPTO releases final rules for micro-entity status - Lexology: lexology.com/library/detail… 3 months ago
- A new design patent international filing treaty - Lexology: lexology.com/library/detail… 4 months ago
- Lack of striking similarity ends The Big C copyright infringement action in the Ninth Circuit - Lexology: lexology.com/library/detail… 4 months ago
- Eleventh Circuit affirms summary judgment entered against Miller's Ale House on trademark, trade dress - Lexology: lexology.com/library/detail… 4 months ago
- Trademarks for suckers: Federal Circuit refuses to register trademark based on sexual double entendre - Lexology: lexology.com/library/detail… 4 months ago
TagsAccessories Amaretto avatar boots bridle carriage Carriage Trade cart Catwalk dress drive equestrian equine fashion frock gallop Game gown harness horse horses Hunt Immortals jumping livery look book men men's wear Petite pony rider riding role play roleplay royal runway saddle Second Life Shenlei Shoes stable tack tail Virtual Runway wagon